From IMSMA Wiki
To Zoom to Area on the map:
- Click the button to enable the zoom in function.
- Select the area on the map that you would like to zoom in by drawing a rectangle around this area.
- To disable the map zoom in function, select another tool from the tools pane.
To Zoom from Area on the map:
Repositioning the map image, or panning, moves the map image within the IMSMA Navigation window’s map pane without changing the scale of the map. To reposition the map image:
- Click the button to enable the pan map control.
- The cursor changes to a hand to indicate that the pan tool is enabled.
- Click the map and while holding down the mouse button, drag the map to the desired position in the map pane.
- When the map is in the desired position, release the mouse button.
- To disable the pan map control, select another GIS map control.