|To inactive a feature/function, select another feature/function in Map Pane toolbar.|
Zoom to Area
To Zoom to Area on the map:
- Click the button to enable the zoom in function.
- Select the area on the map that you would like to zoom in by drawing a rectangle around this area.
Zoom from Area
To Zoom from Area on the map:
- Click the button to enable the zoom out function.
- Zoom out by drawing a rectangle around the area of your interest.
To Move the map image, or Panning:
- Click the button to enable the pan map control.The cursor changes to a hand to indicate that the pan tool is enabled.
- Click the map and while holding down the mouse button, drag the map to the desired position in the map pane.
Go to Home function
Zoom to Full Extent
IMSMA allows you to define locations that are not within the area of the maps that you have available.
To display the map so that it displays with the furthest location defined in IMSMA:
Go to Coordinates
The Go To Coordinates button allows you to navigate to specific coordinates. You can also drop a visual pin at the specific location for reference purposes, see Drop a Visual Pin on the Map.
To go to specific coordinates:
- Click the button. The Recentre On Coordinates window displays.
- Select the coordinate system that you would like to use from the list.
Recentre On Coordinates Windows
- Enter the coordinates.
- Define desired zoom scale.
- Check in Add Pin button if you want to add a pin on the map.
- Click the Apply button.
- The map recentres on the coordinates that you entered.
|The following error message indicates that you either did not enter coordinates, or the coordinates that you entered were not in a valid format. Click on Show Detail for more information. Click the Close button and enter valid coordinates.|