From IMSMA Wiki
The following elements are used in more than one Auxiliary data/item data:
- is used in Activity, Education and QM for Planned Start date, Planned end date, Start date and End date.
- is used in Location, MineActionPlace Organisation and Victim for reference to the Country structure. In the Country structure itself it is used for reference to the parent from the child.
- is used for Local ID in both Auxiliary data and items.
- Custom Defined Field (CDF)
- is used in Organisation and Victim (only address).
- consists of 10 fields used in Activity and Land for Medical facility level 1 - 5 and time to travel to them.
- is used for reference to Organisation. In the Organisation itself it is used for reference to the parent from the child.
- is used for reference to Place. In Assistance for where the Assistance was given, in Land to ammunition storage and in Victim for reference to the first hospital reached after the accident.
- is used in Accident, Activity, Education and Land. Information about the scoring 1-6 and A-F may be found here.