Add Assistance Classification
|To add an Assistance classification, your IMSMANG user account must belong to a User Role that has permission Assistance classification with Read and Write level. Contact your IMSMANG Administrator if you have questions on permissions.|
You will get an overview of the inspiration classification that comes with the installation in this Excel file. To add Assistance classification to IMSMANG:
- In the Data Entry menu → Assistance Classification.
- Select the node of the parent to the Assistance classification that you would like to add.
- Click the button.
- Enter the Assistance ID.
- Enter the name of the Assistance classification.
- Enter the source of the Assistance classification in the Source field e.g. WHO ICF.
- If the classification is inactive, it is not possible do use for data entry but it is visible in Search etc.
- If the classification is selectable means that it is possible to choose it during Data Entry.
- Enter a description of the classification.
- If there are any fields in the Custom Defined Fields section, enter data in those fields.
- Click the Save button.
If the classification is built up from an existing classification e.g. WHO’s ICF it is important to use the same ID as the external classification because when the external classification is updated it should be easy to update the classification list in IMSMANG.
By specifying if a node is selectable or not, each country set their own rules on how detailed the data entry should be done. Each branch of the Assistance classification tree structure may be different.
In this example the user cannot be vague about which Assistance the victim received. According to the selectable rules set here in Assistance Classification, it is not possible to select Emergency Assistance, Health care Assistance, First aid Assistance, Trauma Care Assistance, the user must specify which type of Trauma Care Assistance the victim received.