Add Ordnance Classification
From IMSMA Wiki
|To add an Ordnance classification, your IMSMANG user account must belong to a User Role that has permission Ordnance classification with Read and Write level. Contact your IMSMANG Administrator if you have questions on permissions.|
To add ordnance to IMSMANG:
- In the Data Entry menu → Ordnance Classification.
- Click the button.
- Select the category from the Category list.
- Select the subcategory from the Subcategory list.
- IED, Less-lethal weapons, Light weapons, MANPADS, Small Arm Ammunitions and Small Arms are new Categories.
- The new models belonging to the above categories are Inactive.
- Enter the model name in the Model field.
- Enter the source in the Source field.
- Enter the Statistic Group value in the Statistic Group field.
- If there are any fields in the Custom Defined Fields section, enter data in those fields.
- Click the Save button.
|When you add a new Ordnance classification it is very important that the Category and the Subcategory are set to the correct values so reporting on Category/Subcategory will be correct.|
|The new field Statistic Group has been added in order to facilitate flexible reporting.|