Delete Non-functional Saved Search
|Even if you edit the Saved search so it works, it is not possible to delete it if it is used as Data source for a iReport|
If a Saved Search is not functioning it is not possible to delete it. This might feel a bit backwards but there is a very easy workaround:
- edit the Saved Search until it works
After upgrading IMSMANG to V6.0 there might be Saved searches that do not work, especially if they use SQL.
- Edit the Saved search
- Click in the SQL field
- Press Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C
- Copy to Navicat or Word
- Edit the SQL statement to something that works with PostgreSQL
- Copy and paste into the SQL field
- Now it is possible to delete. Note that the query will be executed in the background so if the edited SQL returns many rows it will take a few seconds to delete.
Example non-working SQL statement
SELECT hazreduc.hazreduc_guid FROM hazreduc INNER JOIN ( SELECT b.hazreduc_localid, COUNT (b.hazreduc_localid) AS 'No' FROM hazreduc b GROUP BY b.hazreduc_localid ) b ON hazreduc.hazreduc_localid = b.hazreduc_localid WHERE b. NO > 1 ORDER BY hazreduc.hazreduc_localid
Example of edited SQL statement
SELECT hazreduc_guid FROM hazreduc