Combine several zip files
From IMSMA Wiki
The IMSMANG installation package is almost 1 GB. If the Internet connection is too unreliable and/or too slow then we split the installation package into several smaller parts.
|You must use the same zip program to put the parts together as was used to make the smaller parts and the names of the files may not be changed.|
Combine/merge zip files with 7-Zip
- If necessary, install 7zip (32- or 64-bits version) on your computer.
- Download all parts into one folder.
- Open Windows Explorer and go to the folder.
- Scroll through the folder and make sure that all parts are downloaded.
Example: if the IMSMANG installation package has been divided into 10 MB parts then you should have 100 parts.
- Select Part 1 and click Ctrl + A to select all files. Depending on your settings, you may see at the bottom of the window how many files are selected.
- Right-click on Part1, choose 7-zip and Extract to "*\" in the right-click menus.
- The combine/merge/extract starts automatically.
- The result will be created in a subfolder.