Enter Needs Assessment Data in the Data Entry Form
You will find more information about the Needs assessment classification here.
Needs Assessment is entered in a table format (a.k.a. table widget) in the Data Entry Form.
Data Entry Form Editor Window – Needs Assessment Table
To enter Needs Assessment data:
- Click to open the Needs Classification window.
- Select one or more Needs Assessment that you want to add, then click Submit.
If you click to add another of the same Needs Assessment to the table, a separate row is created. (The quantity of the original row does not change.)
- Quality is automatically set to 1.
- Specify Priority by selecting in the combo box.
- Specify Status by selecting in the combo box.
|To delete a Needs Assessment from your Data Entry Form, select the row and click .|