Connecting to IMSMA Staging area from Excel
From IMSMA Wiki
|The PostgreSQL ODBC driver must be installed and an ODBC source created before loading the data into Excel.|
Data tab - Data Source
- On the Data tab, click on From Other Sources and choose From Data Connection Wizard.
Wizard pane 1
- Choose ODBC DSN and click Next.
Wizard pane 2
- Select your ODBC source and click Next.
Wizard pane 3
- First are the views listed and then the tables. Scroll until you find the table/view you would like to load into Excel. Select it and click Next.
Wizard pane 4
- Enter description and click Finish.
Wizard pane 5
- Select what type and where you would like the data and click OK.
- The data is loaded into Excel.
Data tab - Refresh
- When the IMSMA Staging area is updated, the data in the Excel will be loaded again when you click on Refresh.