Select Display Columns
Several windows in IMSMANG allow you to select the columns that are displayed in the window.
Common placements of the Column Picker Button
To change the columns displayed in the window:
- Click the button. The Column Picker window displays. The left pane of the Column Picker window displays the attributes that are available for the particular item. The right pane displays the selected columns that will be displayed.
Column Picker Window
- From the left pane, select the column you would like to display.
- Click the button. The selected column displays in the Selected Columns pane.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for each column you would like to display.
- To change the display order of the selected columns, select the column in the Selected Columns pane.
- To delete a column from the display, select the column from the right pane and click the button.
| The calculated column Linked IDs have been added in version 6.0.
It is possible to show the Country Structure as a string Country/Province/District/Subdistrict/Town or as separate columns.
Search Results Window
The Country structure columns are found in the Location node. If they are added to the Item pane, IMSMANG might will become slow refreshing the content of the Item pane.