The icon tool allows you to add a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif to the report template.
Image Added with the Icon Tool
To add an image to the Data Entry Form template:
- Expand the Tool node.
- Under the Tool node, click the Icon Tool option.
- While holding down the mouse button, drag the Icon Tool to the form design pane.
- Click the Properties button.
- The Component Property Editor window displays.
- From the Component Property Editor window, click the Choose button.
- Navigate to the location of the image that you would like to add to the Data Entry Form template.
- From the Open window, select the image file.
- Click the Open button.
- Click the Submit button.
- The image is placed on the Data Entry Form template.
- The image will get a grey shadow around it due to IMSMA increases the size a few pixels.
- Open the Properties again and specify 1 pixel bigger than the image.
|| If you would like to change image/logotype then delete/clear the image from the template and drag in a new place holder. If you do not delete the image will not be updated.
|| By adding a Page header and Page footer on each page, fields are prevented from drifting upwards when editing a published template again.
|| The images for indicating the parts of the body where the victim was injured can be found in the C:\IMSMAng\client\FormTemplates\DefaultTemplates folder. The IMSMA logotype with size 51 pixel may be downloaded by right-click on this link and Save target/link as.