Data Entry Form Templates
|Date of Information and Form ID are vital for the function of IMSMANG and should always be filled in. The easiest way to ensure that is to included them as required fields in all Date Entry Form templates.|
Data Entry Form templates are the data entry forms that are available from the Data Entry Form Templates window and are what you use to add a Data Entry Form to IMSMA. The installation package includes Inspiration form templates for each item and in different variations. The Inspiration form templates should be used as Inspiration and should be customised based on the needs of each Mine Action Programme. Each item may have more than one template e.g. one for Demining victims and another for other types of Victims. It is also possible to make variations of the same template with the same contents but with different logotypes so each operator may have their logotype.
There are several steps to create a Data Entry Form template:
- Determine the layout of the Data Entry Form template. This includes the Data Entry Form template’s paper size, paper orientation, and margin sizes.
- Add Data Entry Form data fields to the Data Entry Form template. Data Entry Form data fields include Date of Information, Form ID, Reported by, and Reported by position.
- Add item attributes for which you would like to capture data to the Data Entry Form template. You can also add images, lines, text areas, and scribe panels to the Data Entry Form template.
- Arrange the fields on the Data Entry Form template. You can change the field labels, move the fields, and align the fields.
- Save the Data Entry Form template so that you can access it later to make additional changes.
- Publish the Data Entry Form template so that users can access the template.
You can repeat these steps as necessary if you find that the Data Entry Form template needs to be updated.