Align Form Elements
From IMSMA Wiki
To align form elements:
- Select the form elements that you would like to align.
- Click the Align button. This button is only enabled if one or more items on the template are selected. The Align window displays (Figure 162).
- If you would like to align the selected form elements horizontally, select one of the Horizontal options (None, Left, Centre, Right).
- If you would like to align the selected form elements vertically, select one of the Vertical options (None, Top, Centre, Bottom).
- Do one of the following:
- To align the selected elements using the selected options, click the OK button.
- To discard the alignment options you selected, click the Cancel button.