View and/or Change Custom Defined Fields
From IMSMA Wiki
You can change the label, description, and active status of CDFs. You can also change the values for multiple selection or single selection CDFs. To view and/or change custom defined fields:
- From the Customisation menu, select Data Inventory Manager.
- The Data Inventory Manager window displays.
- From the left pane of the Data Inventory Manager window, select the item and data category to which you would like to add a CDF.
- Click the button.
- The CDF Editor window displays.
- Change the information as needed. Note that you can only change the label or description.
|List values can only be changed if the custom defined field is not yet used in a published data entry form template.|
- Do one of the following:
- To save the custom defined field and close the Custom Defined Field Editor window, click the Save button.
|If you would like to update the custom defined field in existing data entry form templates, you will need to update and republish the data entry form template.|
- To discard the custom defined field and close the Custom Defined Field Editor window, click the Cancel button.