Difference between revisions of "View and/or Change Custom Defined Fields"
From IMSMA Wiki
m (moved HowTo:View and/or Change Custom Defined Fields to View and/or Change Custom Defined Fields)
Revision as of 15:24, 6 June 2013
You can change the label, description, and active status of CDFs. You can also change the values for multiple selection or single selection CDFs. To view and/or change custom defined fields:
- From the Customisation menu, select Data Inventory Manager.
- The Data Inventory Manager window displays.
- From the left pane of the Data Inventory Manager window, select the item and data category to which you would like to add a CDF.
- Click the button.
- The CDF Editor window displays.
- Change the information as needed. Note that you can only change the label or description.
|List values can only be changed if the custom defined field is not yet used in a published data entry form template.|
- Do one of the following:
- To save the custom defined field and close the Custom Defined Field Editor window, click the Save button.
|If you would like to update the custom defined field in existing data entry form templates, you will need to update and republish the data entry form template.|
- To discard the custom defined field and close the Custom Defined Field Editor window, click the Cancel button.