Data entry is performed by completing data entry form templates.
Data entry form templates can present different data entry formats: alphanumeric or numeric-only fields, multiple or single-select lists and widgets, which contain standardised information that can automatically be displayed on the data entry form template.
Once completed, a data entry form is ready to be saved or submitted for approval.
Your data entry form templates have been designed by your IMSMA administrator. Follow your local SOP or contact your IMSMA administrator for guidance on data entry formats.
Open a Data Entry Form Template
- Choose Data Entry > Data Entry Forms > Add Data Entry Forms...
- Select the data entry form template of your choice and click OK.
- On forms that have Organisation, click to select an organisation on the Data Entry Form Editor.
- On forms that have a Place, click to select a place on the Data Entry Form Editor.
- On forms that have an Ordnance, click File:Select an Explosive.png to select explosive ordnance on the Data Entry Form Editor.
|| To add a quantity, enter the value in the Quantity column.
|| To remove explosive ordnance from your data entry form template, select the row and click. File:Remove.png
|| To remove explosive ordnance from your data entry form template, select the row and click File:Remove.png. On activity templates, the explosive ordnance widget presents additional fields.
- On forms that have Points and Polygons, click to enter Points, Polygons, and Polylines on the Data Entry Form Editor.
Click to enter geographic coordinates.
To add single points, click File:Select an Explosive.png.
The Point window displays.
To add polygon/polyline points click File:Select an Explosive.png.
|| See the Point window on this page for help entering information in the window.
|| Enter points of polygons or polylines in the order they should be drawn in. Indicate the sequence in the Point No. field.
To retrieve geographic coordinates from your map, click File:Retrieve.png
|| Geographic coordinates that are retrieved from the map are stored in WGS84 decimal degrees format.
To import polygons and polylines from an Excel spreadsheet, click .
Entering Data into the Data Entry Form Template
|| Text fields take alphanumeric values. Numeric fields take numeric values only.
Click to generate an ID number.
Click to select a date.
On forms that have a Country, click to select a country structure area.
Adding Attachments to the Data Entry Form Template
File:Click Add 2.png
- Click to upload a new attachment
For more information see Manage Data Entry Form Attachments.
Saving the Data Entry Form Template
- Click Save.
|| The data entry form is added to the Workbench with a status of Saved.
Submitting the Data Entry Form Template
- Click Submit.
|| The data entry form is added to the Workbench with a status of Submitted.