Revision as of 17:48, 28 February 2014 by Laura (Version 6.0)
- Open the summary window of the item to unlink.
- Click the button.
- The Unlink window displays.
- Select one or more linked items, and then click OK.
- The template selection window displays.
- Select the same Data Entry Form template used for the item you opened in step 1.
- Click OK.
- The Data Entry Form Editor displays a new Data Entry Form. The date of information field, the form ID field, the item ID field, and the Reconciliation tab are automatically populated with the unlink information.
- Approve, submit, or save the Data Entry Form.
- The items are unlinked when the Data Entry Form is approved.
|Data entered in the Data Entry Form can overwrite existing item data.|
|You can restore the link between the items by unapproving the unlink Data Entry Form.|