Set the Country Structure Ranges in the Impact Scoring Template
By default, impact scoring includes the top-most country structure area and all country structure areas within it. You can refine the country structure area included in the impact scoring from the Settings tab of the Impact Scoring Template window.
Scope of Analysis
To set the country structure area that will be included in the impact scoring:
- From the Impact Scoring window, select the Settings tab.
- In the Scope of Analysis section of the window, click the button.
- The Country Structure Selection window displays.
- Click the name of the country structure area that you would like to select.
- Click the OK button.
- The country structure area name displays in the Scope of Analysis section.