Searching for Data in IMSMANG
From IMSMA Wiki
Running Saved Searches
- Choose Search > Saved Searches.
- Select a saved search and click File:SfD02.png.
|If the Enter Search Prompt Values window displays, enter the search criteria values in the rows marked with a border and click Run.|
Using Item Filters
- Choose Search and then an item filter.
Applying a filter to the list:
Changing the columns that display:
Using the Search Engine
- Choose Search > Advanced Search...
- Select a search target.
- Select a search condition.
| OR will retrieve data that correspond to at least one of the defined criterion.
AND will retrieve data that exactly correspond to all defined criteria.
- Define the search criteria.
|Some attributes have buttons or widgets that you can click to select an option from a list of corresponding values.|
|Selecting the Prompt checkbox enables you to select other value options when running saved searches.|
Saving a Search Definition
- Enter a name.
- Enter a description.
- Click Save.
Printing and Exporting Search Results
Search Results window
- Replacing the item records in the Items pane
|On search results, you can also use the filter and the column picker.|
|You can also present your search results in a report if you have saved reports. See the Producing Reports Using IMSMANG for more information or contact your IMSMA administrator for help.|
- Select the items to export.
- Click File:ExportReportIcon.png.
- Select column headings.
- Open the destination directory on your computer.
- Give a name to your export file and click Save.
|Your file is exported in comma separated value (CSV) format.|
- Close the Export Progress window.
- Open your exported file in a spreadsheet.
Data Entry Form Audit
Data Entry Form Audit returns a list of every action taken on data entry forms.