Search by Map Area
From IMSMA Wiki
To add map criteria to a search:
- Click the button to add an attribute to an existing search definition.
- From the attribute list, select Geospatial Information.
- Select Points or Poly Property <Item> from the drop-down.
- From the operator list, select:
- Inside to search within a selected map area.
- Outside to search outside a selected map area.
- After a short period, the selected area displays in a selection box.
- The coordinates of the selected area display in the value field of the Search(Add) window.