Difference between revisions of "Republish Existing Data Entry Form Templates"
m (moved HowTo:Republish Exisiting Field Report Templates to HowTo:Republish Existing Field Report Templates)
Revision as of 14:15, 27 August 2012
If you add, change, or remove options or custom defined fields that are used in an existing field report template, you will need to manually update the field report templates to reflect the change. To reflect the changed option values or CDFs in an existing field report:
- Drag the field report template that you would like to modify from the elements pane to the design pane.
- To retain the formatting associated with the field report template, click the No button. To overwrite the formatting associated with the field report template, click Yes.
- If you are making changes as a result of updated option values, drag the elements affected by the changed option value off of the design pane.
- The elements are removed from the design pane.
- Expand the item folder in which the attribute is located.
- Drag the attributes affected by the changed option value or custom defined field from the elements pane to the design pane. The element is added to the design pane.
- Save the field report template.
- Close the Field Report Template Designer window.
- Open the Field Report Template Designer window:
- Drag the field report template that you saved in step 5 to the design pane.
- Publish the field report template. For more information, see HowTo:Publish a Field Report.
A message displays asking if you would like to position the elements in the report template at the cursor location.
The elements display in the design pane.
|File:LightBulb.png You will need to remove the label and all values off the design pane.|
|File:LightBulb.png To replace the existing field report template, you should publish the field report using the same field report name.|