Reconcile as Existing Item
From IMSMA Wiki
This section provides instructions for replacing item records and combining item records using the Reconcile button. This method allows you to select items from a list but also locate items on the map if needed.
To update an existing item record:
- From the Reconciliation tab of the Data Entry Form Editor window, select the row associated with the item record you would like to reconcile.
- Click the button.
- The Data Entry Form Reconciliation window displays.
- Select the Reconcile as Existing Item option.
- Click the OK button.
- The Pick <Item> window displays. See the Pick Item Window for additional information.
- Click the row for the item record that you would like to reconcile.
- Click the Assign button.
- The Replace/Combine Item window displays.
- If desired, click the button to view the item record on the map.
- Do one of the following:
Replace/Combine Item Window
Replace/Combine Item Window with the Map View Selected
- Select the Replace Existing Item with Data Entry Form Item option to completely replace all information on the existing item record with the information on the item record being reconciled.
- Select the Combine Existing Item with Data Entry Form Item option to replace only certain attributes of the existing item record with those of the item record being reconciled.
- The Information window displays confirming the Data Entry Form was saved.