Reassign Item to another Location
From IMSMA Wiki
- Open the Location window of the item that requires location reassignment.
- Select the item in the Location window, and then click the button.
- The Pick Location window displays.
|Click Show All or use the filter to find a location.|
- Select a location from the list, and then click Assign.
- The Template For <Item> : <Item> window displays.
- Select the Data Entry Form template used for the item you opened in step 1.
- Click OK.
- The Data Entry Form Editor displays a new Data Entry Form. The date of report field, the item ID field, and the Reconciliation tab are automatically populated with the location reassignment information.
- Verify that the location reassignment information displays on the Reconciliation and Comments tabs.
- Approve, submit, or save the Data Entry Form.
- The location is reassigned when the Data Entry Form is approved.
|Data entered in the Data Entry Form can overwrite existing item data.|
|You can restore the previous location by unapproving the location reassignment Data Entry Form.|