Portal:IMSMA NG Administration/Customisation
From IMSMA Wiki
- Standardising Auxiliary Data - Auxiliary data can be organisations, explosive ordnance, places, country structure levels, assistance classifications, needs classifications, and cause classifications
- Managing the Data Inventory Manager - Data Inventory Manager lists all IMSMA item attributes and allows you to manage custom defined fields (CDFs) and custom options.
- Configuring the Items ID Generator
- Standardising Data Entry Forms
- Setting-up Maps - Visualise mine action information on an integrated map
- Building Searches - Robust data search mechanism that provides an easy-to-use interface for building and running searches
- Standardising Data Analysis and Information Reporting - Robust reporting and analysis component that supports various reporting options
- Designing Summary Templates - Customise Summary templates to display only the information that is most relevant to their programmes
- Setting-up Decentralised Information Exchange - Information management in a decentralised context involving many users and groups at various sites
- Defining Roles, Permissions and Users - Control permissions for functions through the management of users and roles
- Managing IMSMA Planning and Analysis Tools - Tasking and Impact Scoring Tools
- Documenting Customisations
- Language and Translations - See how you can use different languages.