Difference between revisions of "Navigation Functions"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
to on the map:
<li>Click the [[Image:ScaleUpIcon.png]] button to enable the
<li>Click the [[Image:ScaleUpIcon.png]] button to enable the .</li>
<li>Select the area on the map that you would like to zoom in
<li>Select the area on the map that you would like to zoom in a rectangle around area.
<li>To disable the map , select another .</li>
<li>To disable the map
Revision as of 23:41, 12 September 2013
To Zoom to Area on the map:
- Click the button to enable the zoom in function.
- Select the area on the map that you would like to zoom in by drawing a rectangle around this area.
- To disable the map zoom in function, select another tool from the tools pane.
|Use the button to zoom out and recentre from a point.|
The zoom-in button displays a smaller map area at a larger scale so that more of the area’s details are visible. To zoom in:
The zoom-out button displays a larger map area at a smaller scale so that less of the area’s details are visible. To zoom out:
Repositioning the map image, or panning, moves the map image within the IMSMA Navigation window’s map pane without changing the scale of the map. To reposition the map image:
- Click the button to enable the pan map control.
- The cursor changes to a hand to indicate that the pan tool is enabled.
- Click the map and while holding down the mouse button, drag the map to the desired position in the map pane.
- When the map is in the desired position, release the mouse button.
- To disable the pan map control, select another GIS map control.