Move Fields Between Data Categories
From IMSMA Wiki
To move item attributes into a data category:
- Display the item attribute in the right pane by either selecting the data category it is currently contained in from the left pane, or by selecting the item attribute from the left pane.
- Select the row associated with the item attribute that you would like to move.
- Click the File:Move.png button.
- The Change Category: ItemAttributeName window displays.
- Do one of the following:
- To move the item into a new data category, select the New Category option and enter the name for the new category in the field.
- To move the item into an existing data category, select the Existing Category option and select the category name from the list.
- Click the OK button.