Log into IMSMA
From IMSMA Wiki
|You have to start IMSMA server first. Check the Start the IMSMA Server page.|
To start the IMSMA client:
- Right-click the IMSMA Control Centre icon that is displayed in the TrayLauncher.
- Select the Start Client option.
- The Login Window displays. Enter your user ID in the User ID field. The user ID is not case-sensitive.
- Enter your password in the Password field. The password is case-sensitive.
- To proceed with the login, click the OK button.
- If the user ID and password you entered are valid, the IMSMA Navigation Window displays.
|The first time that the IMSMA client is started, it may take a few minutes for the IMSMA Navigation window to display.|
Log in errors
If you encounter an error during login, find below the explanation:
|Invalid ID or password. Please type a valid user ID and password.||The user ID or password that you entered is incorrect.|
|Unable to connect to the server. Please check your configuration settings.||Either the server has not been started or the client is configured incorrectly. Click on Show Detail to learn more.|
|User ID entered is not unique in user database. Please have an administrator remove the duplicate entry.||A user account with exactly same User ID has been added to the database.|
|You have entered an inactive User ID. Please enter an active User ID and password, or contact your system administrator for assistance.||The user account has been deactivated by an administrator.|
|You have entered an User ID without permissions. Please contact your system administrator for assistance.||The user account has not been included in a role.|
|If you would like to view output messages from the server, select the Client tab from the Console Window menu. Check View the Server and/or Client Output Messages page.|