Log into IMSMA
From IMSMA Wiki
|You have to start IMSMA server first. Check the Start the IMSMA Server page.|
To log into IMSMA:
- Right-click the IMSMA Control Centre icon that is displayed in the lower, right corner of your Windows desktop.
- Select the Start Client option.
- Enter your user ID in the User ID field. The user ID is not case-sensitive.
- Enter your password in the Password field. The password is case-sensitive.
- To proceed with the login, click the OK button.
The Login Window displays.
|The first time that the IMSMA client is started, it may take a few minutes for the IMSMA Navigation window to display.|
If the user ID and password you entered are valid, the IMSMA Navigation Window displays.
The following errors may occur during login.
|Error:||Invalid ID or password. Please type a valid user ID and password.|
|Cause:||The user ID or password that you entered is incorrect.|
|Error:||Unable to connect to the server. Please check your configuration settings.|
|Cause:||Either the server has not been started or the client is configured incorrectly. Click on Show Detail to learn more.|
|If you would like to view output messages from the server, select the Client tab from the Console Window menu. Check View the Server and/or Client Output Messages page.|