Log into IMSMA
|You have to start IMSMA server first. Check the Start the IMSMA Server page.|
To log into IMSMA:
- Right-click the IMSMA Control Centre icon that is displayed in the lower, right corner of your Windows desktop.
- Select the Start Client option.
- Enter your user ID in the User ID field. The user ID is not case-sensitive.
- Enter your password in the Password field. The password is case-sensitive.
- To proceed with the login, click the OK button.
The Login Window displays.
|The first time that the IMSMA client is started, it may take a few minutes for the IMSMA Navigation window to display.|
If the user ID and password you entered are valid, the IMSMA Navigation window displays. For information on using the IMSMA Navigation window, see the IMSMA Navigation Window section.
The following errors may occur during login.
|Error:||Invalid ID or password. Please type a valid user ID or password.|
|Cause:||The user ID or password that you entered is incorrect.|
|Error:||Unable to connect to the server. Please check your configuration settings.|
|Cause:||Either the server has not been started or the client is configured incorrectly. Click on Show details to learn more.|
|If you would like to view output messages from the server, select the Client tab from the Console Window menu. Check View the Server and/or Client Output Messages page.|