Install and Uninstall IMSMA Remote Entry
From IMSMA Wiki
Installing IMSMA Remote Entry
| The target computer should have Java ™ 6 installed.
The target computer should use one of the following Internet browsers:
- Copy and paste the IMSMA Remote Entry (RE) installation program into the local file system.
- Right-click the install.exe file and select Run as administrator.
- Click Yes if the User Account Control dialog box displays.
- A progress bar displays while data is extracted from the file.
|On Windows XP, double-click the install.exe file to run the file.|
- Click Next in the Installation dialog box.
- Select the I accept the terms of this license agreement option, and then click Next.
- Click Next to select the default installation path, or select a new home directory to install IMSMA RE.
|If a system message indicates that the home directory already exists, click Yes to accept the installation path.|
- Click Next to install the base pack.
- Wait for the progress bars to finish.
- Click Next.
- Click Next to set up shortcuts.
- Shortcuts are added to the Start menu and the desktop.
- Click Done.
- Run IMSMA RE by right-clicking the IMSMA Remote Entry shortcut on the desktop, and then selecting Run as administrator.
Uninstalling IMSMA Remote Entry
|Back up any auxiliary data, Data Entry Forms, and Data Entry Form templates that you want to keep before uninstalling IMSMA RE.|
- From the Windows Start menu, click IMSMA Remote Entry, and then click Uninstall IMSMA Remote Entry.
- Click Continue if the User Account Control dialog box displays.
- Select the Force the deletion of c:\IMSMARE option.
- Click Uninstall.
- The operation is complete when the progress bar finishes.