Install and Uninstall IMSMA Remote Entry
From IMSMA Wiki
Installing IMSMA Remote Entry
- Right-click the install.exe file and select Run as administrator.
- Click Yes if the User Account Control dialog box displays.
- A progress bar displays while data is extracted from the file.
- Click Next in the Installation dialog box.
- Select the I accept the terms of this license agreement option, and then click Next.
- Click Next to select the default installation path.
|If a system message indicates that the home folder already exists, click Yes to accept the installation path.|
- Click Next to install the base pack.
- Click Next.
- Click Next to set up shortcuts.
- Click Done.
- Run IMSMA RE by right-clicking the IMSMA Remote Entry shortcut on the desktop, and then selecting Run as administrator.
Wait for the progress bars to finish.
Shortcuts are added to the Start menu and the desktop.
Uninstalling IMSMA Remote Entry
|If you are planning to install a newer version of IMSMA RE it is important to uninstall an old version first.|
- From the Windows Start menu, click IMSMA Remote Entry, and then click Uninstall IMSMA Remote Entry.
- Click Continue if the User Account Control dialog box displays.
- Select the Force the deletion of c:\IMSMARE option.
- Click Uninstall.
The operation is complete when the progress bar finishes.