Inactivate Custom Defined Fields
From IMSMA Wiki
|A custom defined field cannot be removed if it is on a published data entry form template.|
To inactivate a custom defined field:
- From the Customisation menu, select Data Inventory Manager.
- The Data Inventory Manager window displays.
- From the left pane of the Data Inventory Manager window, select the data category that contains the CDF you would like to inactivate.
- From the right pane of the Data Inventory Manager window, click the row of the custom defined field you would like to inactivate.
- Click the button to display the CDF Editor window. From the CDF Editor window, uncheck the Active checkbox and click the Save button.
If you would like to remove the custom defined field from existing data entry form templates, you will need to update and republish the data entry form template.