Difference between revisions of "Inactivate Custom Defined Fields"
From IMSMA Wiki
Revision as of 15:24, 6 June 2013
|A custom defined field cannot be removed if it is on a published data entry form template.|
To inactivate a custom defined field:
- From the Customisation menu, select Data Inventory Manager.
- The Data Inventory Manager window displays.
- From the left pane of the Data Inventory Manager window, select the item and data category that contains the CDF you would like to inactivate.
- From the right pane of the Data Inventory Manager window, click the row of the custom defined field you would like to inactivate.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the button. The status of the CDF changes to Inactive.
- Click the button to display the CDF Editor window. From the CDF Editor window, uncheck the Active checkbox and click the Save button.
|If you would like to remove the custom defined field from existing data entry form templates, you will need to update and republish the data entry form template.|