Import an IMSMA Map
From IMSMA Wiki
|The .mxd of the map file and corresponding vector and raster shapefiles should be located on a local drive on your computer. The .mxd should have a unique name and never been imported into IMSMANG before|
To import an IMSMA map:
- From the File menu, select Import.
- From the Import menu, select Map.
- The Map Manager window displays.
- Navigate to the location of the .mxd file that you would like to import.
- Select the .mxd file.
- Click the Import button.
- A message stating that the map import was successful displays.