Import an IMSMA Map
Revision as of 18:58, 8 May 2013 by Joe
|Represents a tip or note for using IMSMA.||The .mxd of the map file should be located on a local drive on your computer.|
To import an IMSMA map:
- From the File menu, select Import.
- From the Import menu, select Map.
- The Map Manager window displays.
- Navigate to the location of the .mxd file that you would like to import.
- Select the .mxd file.
- Click the Import button.
- A message stating that the map import was successful displays.