From IMSMA Wiki
|| The .mxd of the map file and corresponding shapefiles should be located on a local drive on your computer. The .mxd should have an unique name and has never been imported into IMSMANG before. Recommended size of the file should not exceed 2 GB.
To import a base map into IMSMANG:
- From the File menu, select Import.
- From the Import menu, select Map.
- The Map Manager window displays.
- Navigate to the location of the .mxd file that you would like to import.
- Select the .mxd file.
- Click the Import button.
- A message stating that the Map Import Successfully Completed displays.