How to Unblock IMSMA server
From IMSMA Wiki
Revision as of 19:50, 19 January 2015 by Alnaucler (Created page with "When a user by mistake has clicked on the '''Block''' button during IMSMA server start-up you may unblock it in the Windows Firewall. <ol> <li> Go to the Control panel and ch...")
When a user by mistake has clicked on the Block button during IMSMA server start-up you may unblock it in the Windows Firewall.
- Go to the Control panel and choose Windows Firewall.
- In the left pane, click Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall.
- Scroll down to Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Click on the Detail button until you find C:\imsmang\java\bin\javaw.exe
- Click Change settings.
- Unblock the IMSMA server and click OK.