Revision as of 16:17, 3 October 2013 by Rana
- It is a software suite developed by ESRI Inc. IMSMA incorporates the ArcGIS Engine to display the geographical data in the map pane.
- The geometric center of a feature. For line, polygon, or three-dimensional features, it is the center of mass (or center of gravity) and may fall inside the feature or outside the feature.
- Confirmed Hazardous Area
- Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining
- Geographic Information System
- Global positioning system
- Information Management System for Mine Action
- Mine action INTelligence tool
- Mine action Information management Qualification
- Navigation Window
- The IMSMA Navigation window is the main window from which all of IMSMA’s features are accessed. The window contains a menu toolbar, a status bar, and three panes: the country structure pane, map pane, and items pane.
- Novetta Solutions
- The company currently contracted for IMSMA software development
- Non-Technical Survey
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Quality Management
- Summary Window
- A Summary Window displays when you open an object from the IMSMA Navigation window. The Summary Window shows as the term indicate the current state of the object i.e. the result of all Data Entry Forms that builds up the object and furthermore the most important available fields have been selected to be included in the Summary Window. In the toolbar area of the Summary window the number of attachments, number of Data Entry Forms and how many Tasks the object may be included in are shown. You can customise the Summary templates with the Summary Manager found in the Customisation menu.
- Suspected Hazardous Area
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Unexploded Ordnance