From IMSMA Wiki
Several windows in IMSMA allow you to export selected rows from the window to either XML or to a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
- Ordnance List
- Ordnance Selection
- Data Entry Form Templates
- Organisation List
- Organisation Selection
- Place List
- Place Selection
- Report Templates
- Saved Searches
To export data from the selected row(s) to a file:
- Select the row(s) that you would like to export to a file.
- Click the button.
- The Export Options window displays.
Export Options Window
- Select one of the following options:
- XML Export – exports the file in XML format.
- Text Export – exports the file in CSV format. If you select the Text Export option, you can select the columns that you would like to include in the export file.
Export Options Window – Text Export
- Click the OK button.