To export the Data Inventory categories, enumeration values, Custom Defined Fields' labels, etc. to a file:
- From the File menu, select the Export menu option.
- From the Export menu, select the Translations menu option.
- The Export Translated Terms window displays.
- Click on the Browse button:
- Navigate to the directory where you would like to save the file.
- Click the Open button.
- Enter a name for the file in the Name field.
|| The file name will be what you enter in the name field, plus the language code, and end with .properties. For example, if you enter "exportfile" in the Name field, and select English(en) from the Language list, the exported file name will be exportfile_en.properties.
- Select the language that you would like to export from the Language list.
- Click the Export button.
- Wait until the export is finished and click on the OK button.
- Click the Cancel button to close the window.
- Using Rosetta-J, translate the terms in the file for your language. For information on using Rosetta-J, contact your GICHD IM advisor.
|| When you want to create a file for a new language it is recommended to export English.