Difference between revisions of "Export the Translations"
From IMSMA Wiki
Revision as of 16:02, 6 June 2013
To export CDFs and custom options to a file:
- From the File menu, select the Export menu option.
- From the Export menu, select the Translations menu option.
- The Export Translated Terms window displays.
- From the Open window:
- Navigate to the directory where you would like to save the file.
- Click the Open button.
- Enter a name for the file in the Name field.
- Select the language that you would like to translate from the Language list.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Cancel button to close the window.
- Using Rosetta-J, translate the terms in the file for your language. For information on using Rosetta-J, see the Rosetta-J User Manual.