Enter Place Data in the Data Entry Form
From IMSMA Wiki
Place Selection Window
|If there are more than 500 places, a warning message displays to allow you to filter the number of places returned.|
- If you would like to limit the places displayed in the Place Selection window you can do so by applying a filter. To apply a filter to the places:
- Select the attribute on which you would like to apply the filter from the Filter list. Filter options for places include:
- Active – returns all active places.
- City – returns places with the specified city.
- Name – returns places with a name that is either similar to or contains the specified value.
- Place ID – returns places with an ID that is either similar to or contains the specified value.
- Type – returns places with a type that is either similar to or contains the specified value.
|You can also click the Show All button to see all places.|
- The place name displays in the Data Entry Form Editor window.
|To clear a previously-made selection from a data entry form, click the button, check the No Selection checkbox, and click OK.|