Enter Organisation Data in the Data Entry Form
From IMSMA Wiki
Organisation Selection Window
- If you would like to limit the organisations displayed in the Organisation Selection window you can do so by applying a filter. To apply a filter to the organisations:
- Select the attribute on which you would like to apply the filter from the Filter list. Filter options for organisations include:
- Active – returns all active organisations.
- Category - returns organisations with a category that is either the specified value or not.
- Name – returns organisations with a name that is either similar to or contains the specified value.
- Organisation ID – returns organisations with an ID that is either similar to or contains the specified value.
- Parent - returns organisations with a parent that is either the specified value or not.
|You can also click the Show All button to see all of the organisations.|
- The organisation name displays in the Data Entry Form Editor window.
|To clear a previously-entered organisation from a data entry form, click the button, check the No Selection checkbox, and click OK.|