Drop a Visual Pin on the Map
The Recentre On Coordinates window allows you to create a visual marker at specific coordinates on the map. This marker takes the form of a pin graphic. Any pins you create will remain until you delete them, and will display when you print or export the map.
To drop a pin on specific coordinates:
- Click the button.
- The Recentre On Coordinates window displays.
- Select the coordinate reference system that you would like to use from the list.
- Enter the coordinates on which you would like to drop the pin.
- Select the Add Pin checkbox.
- Click Apply.
- The pin is displayed at the specified coordinates.
|You can clear all pins from the map at any time by clicking the Clear Pins button.|
Dropping a Pin on Coordinates