Delete from the Summary Window
From IMSMA Wiki
|The Delete Action lets you delete data that has already been approved. However, the Data Entry Forms are not physically deleted from the the database, they get status deleted and are possible to retrieve back later if needed.|
- Open the Summary window of the item that you would like to Delete.
- Click the button.
- The Template for Delete Data Entry Form window displays. The list of possible templates are filtered to only included templates for the current item type.
Template for Delete Data Entry Form window
- Select the Data Entry Form template that you would like to use
- Click OK.
- The Data Entry Form Editor displays a new Data Entry Form. The following information are automatically populated:
- Form ID
- Item ID
- Date of information
- Reconciliation tab.
Reconciliation Tab Delete Action
- No the other data fields in the template are also automatically populated.
Error message when there are linked items
- No other items may be linked to the item that you would like to Delete.
- Save, Submit or Approve the Data Entry Form.
- When the Data Entry Form is approved, the Summary window will be deleted.
|When Data Entry Forms with Delete Action are imported as maXML they will not automatically be Approved so the importing organisation have full control of what is being deleted from IMSMANG .|
|This Action was introduced in version 6.0.|