Delete from the Summary Window
|This page is under construction.|
Summary window toolbar
The Delete Action lets you delete data that has already been approved. It opens a fully populate Data Entry Form with the Approved data, which provides an overview of the current approved data for the item which facilitate to confirm that it is the right item to Delete.
- Open the Summary window of the item that you would like to Delete.
- Click the button.
- The Template for Delete Data Entry Form window displays. The list of possible templates are filtered to only included templates for the current item type.
- Select the Data Entry Form template that you would like to use
- Click OK.
- The Data Entry Form Editor displays a new Data Entry Form. The following information are automatically populated:
- Form ID
- Item ID
- Date of information
- Reconciliation tab.
Reconciliation Tab Delete Action
- All the other data fields in the template are also automatically populated with the Approved information.
- No other items may be linked to the item that you would like to Delete.
- Save, Submit or Approve the Data Entry Form.
- When the Data Entry Form is approved, the Summary window will be deleted.
Template for Delete Data Entry Form window
|This Action was introduced in version 6.0.|