Change the Status of a Published Data Entry Form Template
|Use caution when changing the status of field report templates. This feature does not prevent you from having two active field report templates with the same name, version, and organisation.|
The Field Report Template Selection window displays only those field report templates with an Active status. You can change the status of a field report template and its availability in the Field Report Template Selection window. To change the status of a field report template:
- From the Customisation menu, select Field Reports.
- From the Field Reports menu, select Manage Published Templates.
- The Published Templates List window displays.
- Click the row associated with the field report template of which you would like to change the status.
- Click the button.
- If the previous status of the field report template was Active, the status changes to Inactive. Inactive field report templates are not listed in the Field Report Template Selection window. If the previous status of the field report template was Inactive, the status changes to Active.
|Changing the status of a field report template to Inactive will not affect existing field reports in the Workbench that use the template or approved field reports.|