Change the Status of a Published Data Entry Form Template
|Use caution when changing the status of Data Entry Form templates. This feature does not prevent you from having two active Data Entry Form templates with the same name, version, and organisation.|
The Data Entry Form Template Designer window displays only those Data Entry Form templates with an Active status. You can change the status of a Data Entry Form template and its availability in the Published Template List window. To change the status of a Data Entry Form template:
- From the Customisation menu, select Data Entry Form Templates.
- From the Data Entry Form Templates menu, select Published Templates Manager.
- The Published Template List window displays.
- Click the row associated with the Data Entry Form template of which you would like to change the status.
- Click the button.
- If the previous status of the Data Entry Form template Active column was Yes, the status changes to No. Inactive Data Entry Form templates are not listed in the Data Entry Form Template Selection window. If the previous status of the Data Entry Form template Active column was No, the status changes to Yes.
|Changing the status of a Data Entry Form template to Inactive will not affect existing Data Entry Forms in the Workbench that use the template or approved Data Entry Forms.|