IMSMA is using the language that is set in Regional settings in the Control panel.
|| To modify which language to use in the Control panel the user is required to have permission to change settings on the computer.
How to change the language:
- a. Click the on the Windows Start button.
- b. Choose the Control Panel option.
|| These instructions are for Windows 7. Other versions of Windows may be slightly different.
- c. Click on Clock, Language, and Region.
- d. Click on Regional and Language.
- e. On the first tab select the desired language and variation in the list e.g. Spanish (Ecuador).
- f. Verify that you have selected the correct variation. For example, the decimal symbol can be different in countries that use the same language. Some use a comma and some use a dot.
- g. Click the OK button.