Change the Language
From IMSMA Wiki
IMSMA is using the language that is set in Regional settings in the Control panel.
|To modify which language to use in the Control panel the user is required to have permission to change settings on the computer.|
How to change the language:
- a. Click the on the Windows Start button.
- b. Choose the Control Panel option.
- c. Click on the Regional and Language Options.
- d. On the first tab select the desired language and variation in the list e.g. Spanish (Ecuador).
- e. Verify that you have selected the correct variation since e.g. if comma or dot is used as decimal symbol is different in countries that uses the same language.
- f. Click the OK button.